Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Feeling Stronger Every Day

I took Connor off to Physical Therapy today. PT Miss Lauren commented on how much stronger Connor's neck muscles are since his first therapy session in December.






It mostly seemed like play for him, but we know Connor was in for a work out. He seemed to be FASCINATED with himself in the mirror - so that was precious. When she kept commenting about how much better he was doing, of course, I started misting up. I hear that those emotions don't ever go away (thanks Kelly). I'm just so grateful that Connor is healthy and thriving.


Kate was a sweet girl to wait patiently at home for Connor to come back and play again. Then again, she slept so much, I'm not sure she even noticed he was gone. Way to play it cool, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment