Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our first stroll

At my six week post-partum appointment yesterday, Dr. Wootten gave me the all clear to start exercising again. I guess that's good news (I can!) and bad news (I must!).

To make the best of it, I decided to take a stroll with our cool snap-n-go stroller that Hays and David gave to us. We took a walk to the end of our street and back. What was I thinking??? It was cold (about 45 degrees), the road has a steep decline (which means it has a steep INCLINE on the return) and it ended up raining while we were out.

Regardless - we made the best of it. Neighbors were out installing Christmas lights and lighted reindeer - so it was nice to see the decorations of the season. Kate and Connor were bundled up and seemed to enjoy the motion of the stroller. So much so - they slept through the whole outing.

Maybe it will warm up a LITTLE here in Atlanta and we can take some more temperate strolls later on this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment