Thursday, November 13, 2008

PKU re-testing

Kate here giving you an update on me and my family.

Here I am at the Docs office. I'm 17 days old now and have gained 1lb, 3oz in the past 8 days alone! I'm now 8lbs 2 oz. Doc says I'm doing great - just need a re-test on my PKU results from the hospital. I have a score of 34, and out of range is 33. The nurse has a hard time getting me to widdle in the little bag, so Mom and Dad had to take me home and handle it all there. Then, we had to go off to Cobb WellStar for them to take my blood. Funny - it looked like it should hurt me, not her - but Mom was the one who cried.

Connor weighed 9lbs 3oz! My brother Connor is back at home getting TLC from Nanna and Poppa. He's lucky he doesn't need blood work today, but then again - he has plenty of needles in his first few days.

With love,
Kate (with help from Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment