Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Shower at Work

30 weeks, 3 days

What an incredible shower at work today! I think I gave a list of 25 or 30 people to invite. Instead, we ended up with about 70 people there to celebrate these little miracle babies.

The colors were pink and green. My assistant Kelly did so much work in lining up so many helps and ordering a HUGE sheet cake with cute babies booties on it. The Velvet Hammers leadership team helped to decorate the area and make it festive. Jennifer Snow made really cute "diaper cakes."

Seeing so many current and former colleagues attend was nice. Carol Tome was even able to spend an hour visiting and chatting with Hugh as we opened the presents.

Now - it's time for me to get cracking on those 73 thank you cards that I owe! Glad I bought cards a few weeks ago to help me get ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment