Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Birthday morning

I couldn't help myself this morning. I went in to Kate and Connor's room and sat in the rocking chair and just watched them sleep. It is hard to remember a year ago and how tiny they were and how big they already are after just one year. It was a sweet way to start they day since I was able to kiss each one good morning in their cribs and wish them each happy birthday.



Tracy brought them sweet presents (a nurf-style ball, and a helicopter that sings songs about numbers and colors).




Of course, the funniest thing was to watch to see if Kate and Connor could figure how why or how to open the wrapped presents. True to what I always heard, they were more interested in the wrapping paper and box than the toys (at least to start).

I was able to spend a little extra time snuggling with them this morning before work. How can these little pun'kins be a year old already?

No comments:

Post a Comment