Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time for sensible shoes


Week 24, day 3

Just a minor check up today. Good news is that the babies heartbeats are strong and the Doctor thinks I'm doing well. My blood pressure has remained good too. I'm measuring 30 inches (as if 30 weeks for a singleton). So - I look like I'm 7.5 months pregnant, when in fact I'm only 6. Ouch. To play the part, I even gave in and bought "sensible" flat shoes this week.

Doctor Henke today was asking today about having a scheduled delivery. I told her we were up for what ever they said (but it sure does sound nice and gentile).

Today was the blood glucose test. While we don't know the results for a little bit, I can confidently say drinking all that sugar water makes me feel yuck. Who ever decided that this was a good idea?

Hugh had a chance to feel the babies kick this past weekend. That was a lot of fun for us and helps make it real.

Anyway - thought you'd want to know the latest on your soon to be niece and nephew or grandbabies!

With love,
Susan

PS - Noisey has been rallying this week and trying to eat again. At 17 years old, we're not sure how much longer he can make it - but he is being very sweet and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment