Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow babies

After months of prayer, reflection and preparation, Hugh and I have decided to transfer our remaining two embryos. We're excited and anxious. After not being able to have children - to have a healthy boy and girl seems like it should be enough. We frequently say that we have already hit the jackpot of life with our precious babies. And yet the idea of Kate and Connor's brother or sister not having a chance at life is incomprehensible... and so we are trying again.

Since both of our snow babies are frozen together, we have to take both at the same time and have the risk of having twins again. The Doctor asked us what we'd do if we ended up with a second set of twins, and all I could think was that God has a sense of humor and we'd have to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment