Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kylie is 9 months old


Wow! Time is flying. Kylie is 9 months old and is just precious. Kylie has a sweet little personality. She seems to always be smiling, even when her loving big sister Kate is "hugging" (read: smothering) her. She still has blue eyes - so MAYBE I have a chance for one of the kids to have my color eyes vs. Hugh's. I see her light brown hair may starting to have curls - but time will tell.

Kylie is now crawling FAST all over the house - and seems to find me no matter what room I escaped to. With all of that crawling and sitting up, her bald spot on the back of her head is fully grown in. Today - she even pulled all the way up to her feet (vs up to her knees). Before you know it - she'll be cruising and walking. Thank goodness that the house is child-proofed already. I seem to remember that being a lot of work last time!

She is still napping twice a day, but it's hard for her to take her morning nap. When she realizes that Kate and Connor are still awake - she doesn't want to go down at all. She has her bottle 4 times a day (7:30am, 11:30am, 3:30pm and 7pm) - but she's also eating a ton of "real food too". She now has 8 teeth (4 upper and 4 lower). I've been making homemade baby food again - so she loves peaches, pears, applesauce, peas, green beans - and of course - CHEERIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment